About The Company
This organisation operates within the healthcare sector and are currently undertaking an initiative that will optimise business processes to streamline licensing and approval processes in a regulatory high-volume changing environment as they move from paper-based application processes to an online process.
About The Role
- Map current and future business processes.
- Requirements analysis and gathering to develop functional and technical specification documents
- Document business procedures and workflows to embed the optimised approach for a transition from a paper-based system to an online system.
- Take on a Human centred design approach.
- Facilitate associated workshops.
- Gather detailed project requirements for product development projects
- Creating and maintaining system process flows
- Develop and adhere to best practice processes for validation and sign off of deliverables
- Work with the stakeholders to ensure the right solutions are being delivered in a timely manner in accordance with project planning.
The ideal candidate will have most of the following experience:
- Proven experience working on large business transformation projects.
- The ability to effectively extract and document business requirements
- Highly skilled in Process Mapping As-Is and To-Be (ARIS, BPMN etc.)
- Effectively understanding and documenting business requirements, UI/design requirements and technical requirements
- Experience managing / co-ordinating projects in an Agile environment
- Develop business and systems processes
- Excellent communication skills
How to Apply
If this is you, please apply below with your up-to-date CV (in Word format). All suitable applicants will be contacted for a discussion; please ensure you have relevant visa’s to work in Australia.
Pls Note: Only Successful candidates will be contacted!