About the Client
This Brisbane based company has grown over the years through acquisition and providing a unique quality set of products for their target market. They have long established clients based in Australia, Europe and the US.
The Role / Responsibilities
- Blend client feedback, organisational strategies and industry trends and standards into clear and detailed business requirements
- Capture, articulating and document business requirements and high-level designs
- Business Analyst for 2 products including a large complex ERP solution
- Illicit customer requirements through workshops, meetings & interviews etc.
- Own the creation and delivery of the strategic roadmap
- Primarily working on both client funded and roadmap items
- Partner with clients to understand paid and roadmap requirements
- Create client working groups to identify common requirements for industry features
- Define, plan and execute releases
- Analyse customer problems and user journeys
- Elaborate requirements including screen mock-ups, workflows, process flows and acceptance criteria
- Work with test leads to ensure test plans cover business critical scenarios
- Maintain and communicate development roadmap to business stakeholders
- Previous, recent experience working as a Business Analyst
- Exceptional documentation skills such as writing functional and technical specifications
- Proven track record of solid experience in the main Business Analysis activities: requirement elicitation, requirement analysis, fit/gap analysis, stakeholder management
- Knowledge of JIRA and Confluence in an AGILE methodology
- Excellent Agile Story Writing skills
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Ability to create and sell a vision to clients and internal stakeholders
- Ideally you will have experience working with Software development or SaaS organisations
- ERP knowledge is advantageous
You will receive ongoing training, mentoring and support from an established industry leader, flexible working conditions and an attractive salary. This is an environment where you truly are looked after where your career goals will be met.
This role will grow into you being the Product Owner / Product Manager for these products
How to Apply
If this is you, please apply below with your up-to-date CV (in Word format). All suitable applicants will be contacted for a discussion; please ensure you have relevant visa’s to work in Australia. For a confidential discussion, please contact Paul Thomson on 0415 176 085.