- Become part of a high performing team
- Work on innovative products
- Long term career opportunity
About The Company
This company is going from strength to strength. Their culture is strong, turnover is non-existent and the only reason for hires is due to growth. This is an opportunity you don’t want to miss.
Experts and pioneers in their field, they have harnessed the best of the best in talent and this is your opportunity to become part of this culture and sharpen your skills. This role will see you become part of a product team and assist in its growth and innovation.
About The Role
We are looking for a Automation Test Analyst to support the entire Software development cycle including concept, design, implementation, testing, release and support.
- Work with designers and developers, ensure quality of software and products
- Write, maintain and execute test plans
- Manage testing projects
- Take ownership of software and system testing processes and procedures and liaise with management and developers about priorities.
- Evaluate user needs and system functionality then ensure that software development efforts meet these needs.
Skills and Experience:
- ISTQB or equivalent certification and/or 5+ years applicable work experience
- Automated testing experience and software development experience
- Experience working on complex desktop and/or web applications
- Experience with testing tools such as Coded UI, Silk Test, QTP, Selenium or equivalent
- Experience with C# is desirable
- Experience with NUnit or JUnit is nice to have
- Experience building test frameworks and being the sole tester responsible for the automation of functional and performance tests
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to perform root cause analysis
How to Apply
If this is you, please apply below with your up-to-date CV (in Word format). All suitable applicants will be contacted for a discussion; please ensure you have relevant visa’s to work in Australia. For a confidential discussion, please contact Paul Thomson on 0415 176 085.