About The Company
Our client is a mission-driven, global leader in research, evaluation and implementing programs in the fields of health, social and environmental policy, and international development. Their work allows their clients to implement bold, innovative solutions to improve the lives of the community and deliver valued outcomes for our clients.
About the Role
There is a current requirement for an experienced Business Systems Consultant who will be responsible for the management, admin and configuration of the current Financial Management System – NetSuite ERP (SAAS Version), and provide general systems support as required.
- Manage, configure, administer and provide training on the core business systems
- Provide support for: NetSuite (Financial Management System) and SharePoint (Office 365)
- As required, assist in the full regression testing of SaaS system upgrade releases
- Support, configure and administer other systems (including Intranet systems) as required;
- You will also conduct business analysis and end user training to ensure these systems remain relevant and effective for the business.
Skills and Experience
- 3+ years IT experience in an Application Support and Admin role working with enterprise solutions (SAP, Oracle ERP, NetSuite, Dynamics) etc
- Proven experience in supporting Financial Management Systems, ideally NetSuite
- Demonstrated experience in a Business Analysis role
- Excellent troubleshooting skills to assist end users with software/application issues
- Highly developed analytical and investigative skills with an ability to work under pressure
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and nontechnical stakeholders across various teams and levels of management
How to Apply
If this is you, please apply below with your up-to-date CV (in Word format). All suitable applicants will be contacted for a discussion; please ensure you have relevant visa’s to work in Australia. For a confidential discussion, please contact Paul Thomson on 0415 176 085